Christian religious competitions

Christian religious competitions

Kate Meadows

About this Christian Poet:
I grew up in Wyoming, writing constantly about place and people. My poem, “The Winterland Fairy,” won a state writing competition years ago, and I am now trying to turn it into a children’s book. My work has appeared in numerous publications, most recently Chicken Soup for the Soul: Thanks Mom. In 2010 I completed my first book, Tough Love: A Wyoming Childhood, recounting my experience as an only child living among some tough Wyoming characters. I live with my husband and son in Kansas City, where I am a full time mom and writer. There is more in my blog about "Mamahood."

Cathedrals

stained glass splits colors into
a fiery canon of sorrow passion
pain love suffering grace
a melting kaleidoscope
façade of beauty
we can’t see
out
they can’t see
in

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

مسابقات بالاجوبة فى سفر التكوين

مسابقات والعاب مسيحية للكبار جديدة

احدث تردد القنوات المسيحية على النيل سات 2016